AGDP is a product which is intended for the supply of natural gas to end users from main gas pipelines with a pressure of 1.2 - 7.5 MPa by reducing the pressure to the specified value of 0.3 - 1.2 MPa. AGDP operates automatically without operator intervention.
AGDP performs the following functions:
- reduction of high pressure of gas to the specified low pressure and maintaining it with the required precision when the input pressure and the gas flow rate are changed;
- gas heating before reduction (hydrate buildup prevention);
- purification of gas from condensed moisture and mechanical impurities with automatic blowdown into the drain vessel;
- gas odorization proportionately with the flow rate prior to the supply to consumers;
- automatic control of the modes of operation of processing equipment;
- generation of warning and alarm signals and their sending to the console of dispatcher or operator in case of malfunction.
Technical and operational characteristics and design features of AGDP
|Name of characteristics (parameters)
||Unit of measurement
|Gas pressure at the inlet of AGDP
|Gas pressure at the outlet of AGDP
|Test pressure at the inlet of AGDP
|Test pressure at the outlet of AGDP
|Rated discharge capacity of AGDP at Pin=1,8÷7,35 MPa, Pout=0,3÷1,2 MPa, less than or equal to:
|- AGDP "Impuls-5000"
|- AGDP "Impuls-10000"
|- AGDP "Impuls-30000"
|- AGDP "Impuls-50000"
|- AGDP "Impuls-150000"
|Accuracy of gas pressure maintenance at the outlet of AGDP
|Gas temperature at the inlet of AGDP, not less than
|Backing-up to throughput capacity of gas pressure reduction system
|Power supply (at frequency of 50 Hz)
|Backup power supply (by input voltage)
|Runtime using backup power supply
|Rated electrical power which is consumed, not more than
|Number of outlets to the consumers
One (two or more are made to order)
* AGDS "Impulse" can be produced on any given bandwidth in the range of 1000 - 300 000 nm3/hour the required number of exits to the consumer.